1. Open to nominate Healthcare Providers - Doctors, nurses, paramedical staff etc. according to the category.
2. Nominees must be currently employed/ self-employed in a health-related setting.
3. Nominees must have minimum 20 years Experiences in a health-related setting & be currently Registered with the respective state/ national medical councils .
4. A copy of the nominee’s curriculum vitae/resume is desirable or a brief synopsis of places they have worked to complete the nomination. This assists the short listing and judging panels.
5. Completed nominations are to be received by 15 August 2019 - the closing date. Nominations received after this deadline will not be accepted.
6. All nominations will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
7. It is preferable that nominations are to be made online by submitting via the awards website at www.ddihealthcareawards.com
8. Completed paper-based nomination forms can be submitted by post/ courier to Doctors Directory India,C/o Cloud IT Solutions, Haridwar Bunglow, 43/3B, Somnath Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune 411014.
9. Faxes and emails will not be accepted.
10.Please keep a copy of your receipt when submitting online or date/time/receipt of postage as proof of nomination.
11. All nominations must be the original work of the author and factually accurate.
12. Nominators will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of the nomination. If this is not received, your nomination has not been received.
13. All nominees will be notified of their nomination and then later advised as to whether they have been short-listed as a category finalist or not.
14. The Short-listing and Judging Panels consist of members with extensive experience in Medicine and Social science. The panel decides on the finalists for each category that will be interviewed.
15. Nominees short-listed for interview will be required to be available for an interview on by the published closing dates. All nominees are encouraged to keep these dates available in case they are Short-listed.
16. If a short-listed finalist is unable to attend the interview with the selection panel in person, by phone, or via video-conference, their nomination will be held, and reconsidered the following year.
17. Award winners will be decided by the DDI Judging Panel and announced at the Awards Ceremony.
18. The overall winner of the Doctor of the Year award will be selected from the award category winners.
19. The selection of the finalists, award winners and Doctor of the Year will be conducted under the supervision of the Doctors Directory India Office. The decisions of the shortlisting and judging panels will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Doctors Directory India Office has established a steering committee to guide this process.
21. The Doctors Directory India Office provides formal administration of the DDI Health Care Excellence Awards.
22. All nominations submitted become the sole property of the Doctors Directory India Office and will not be returned, including any photos or any resources sent.
23. The Doctors Directory India Office reserves the right to use all or part of any material (photographs, submissions or any detail) generated for the purpose of these Awards for any publicity related to the DDI Healthcare Excellence Awards - AAROGYA SANMAAN
24. It is a condition of entry that finalists and winners are available for publicity opportunities, which may include advertising features and interviews with in-house or external print, digital or TV media. Contact details of finalists and winners may also be shared with sponsors.
25. There should be a minimum of five applications TO OPEN UP the category.
26. The applications forwarded by associations with their remarks will carry weightage in the scrutiny. A preliminary scrutiny of the applications will be done by the Screening committee.
27. Individual applications received will be forwarded to the Screening committee for scrutiny.
28. The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications and the applications will be forwarded to the Jury.
29. The Jury will make available necessary performance for selection of Best Doctors from the nominations.
30. Doctors who are convicted of criminal offences involving professional misconduct, moral turpitude and departmental disciplinary actions shall not be considered for this award.
31. An award winner will not be considered for selection for the next five years from the date of the receipt of award.
32. The factors and documents once considered and rejected on valid grounds will not be reconsidered at any time.
33. The decision of the Jury will be final and No Correspondence/ Appeal will be entertained.
34. Any suppression or misinterpretation of facts, in the application will entail blacklisting of such doctors name for the next five years from the date of concerned award.
35. The nomination process will be arranged strictly on the basis of protocol instructions and with the active co-operation of the concerned associations.